This Committee is established from June 21, 2019. The Committee shall compose of the entire independent directors.
The main function of the Audit Committee is to oversee the following matters:
- Fair financial reporting of this Corporation.
- The hiring (and dismissal), independence, and performance of external certified public accountants of this Corporation.
- The effective implementation of the internal control of this Corporation.
- Regulatory compliance by this Corporation.
- The existing or potential risks management of this Corporation.
The powers of the Committee are as follows:
- The adoption of or amendments of the internal control system pursuant to Article 14-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act.
- Assessment of the effectiveness of the internal control system.
- The adoption or amendment, pursuant to Article 36-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act, of the procedures for handling financial or business activities of a material nature, such as acquisition or disposal of assets, derivatives trading, loaning of funds to others, and providing endorsements or guarantees to others.
- Matters in which a director is an interested party.
- Asset transactions or derivatives trading of a material nature.
- Loans of funds, endorsements, or provision of guarantees of a material nature.
- The offering, issuance, or private placement of equity-type securities.
- The hiring or dismissal of a CPA, or the compensation given thereto.
- The appointment or discharge of a financial, accounting, or internal audit officer.
- Annual and semi-annual financial reports.
- Other material matters as required by this Corporation or by the competent authority.
Chen-Kuo Lin Josef Felder Vincent Thai
- Financial Expert
- Independent Director