HTC Investors

Printer Friendly Version  View printer-friendly version <<  Back
Resolution of the Board regarding Year 2009 earnings distribution
1.Date of the board of directors resolution:2010/04/28

2.Type and monetary amount of dividend distribution:
(1)2009 annual earnings is NT$ 22,608,903,476.
(2)Propose to distribute NT$0.5 stock dividends and NT$26 cash dividends per share. The Board of Directors may make the required adjustments to the actual earnings distribution ratio on the basis of the number of issued and outstanding stocks registered in the Common Stockholders’ Roster as at the record date.
(3)Company’s 2009 Employee bonuses payable amounted to NT$4,859,236,091, 60% of which, amounted to NT$2,915,541,655, which shall be distributed as cash, and the remaining 40%, amounted to NT$1,943,694,436, which shall be distributed as stock dividends.

3.Any other matters that need to be specified:For the distribution of cash and stock dividends, after passage by this Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting and submission to and approval by the competent authority, the board of directors will be authorized to adopt a date of record for the distribution of dividends and carry out the relevant cash and stock dividend distribution matters.